There are Bunch of Ways through which a Site owner can Generate revenue with a Website. Google Adsense, CPM Advertising & Affiliate Marketing are the commonly used monetization strategies used by Bloggers. But the Question then arises next is how to choose an Advertising Network which is Best Suited for your Site as well as pays you greater amount of money.
No Doubt, Adsense can generate a good revenue for your Blog(As I’m an Adsense earner). But you can’t depend only on adsense to make money. If you are an adsense earner then you know the reason…?
Recently CPM Advertising has emerged as the Top Income Source for Bloggers better than Adsense. A Wide variety of CPM ad networks are available on Internet through which you can choose according to your desire. Here is the list that i have prepared for the Top Paying CPM Ad Networks to Boost your Income with. But What I want you to understand here is the Basic differences between CPM and Other Advertising modules so that you can choose accordingly.
Comparison Between CPM and Adsense
- You could not completely depend on Google Adsense for your Online Income as you don’t know when will your account disables and you lose all the money you have earned.
- Except that you are not following the t&c you have previously agreed with advertiser, with CPM the probability that you your account will disable is very less(almost negligible).
- Google Adsense pays good revenue to Blogs having low traffic (<1000 unique visitors) but for high traffic blogs this might not be the topmost Earning Source.
- CPM Advertising pays very less to blogs having <1000 unique visitors, But can Generate a huge revenue (much greater than Adsense) for largely read Blogs.
- Maintaining an Adsense account requires a heck lot of work. Constantly viewing your CTR and keeping an eye on invalid clicks in beginning sometimes irritates.
- But with CPM you just had to display a Banner and count the money you earn daily.
- Even your Blog has Good Traffic but Adsense Strict Guidelines, never-ending policies, country domination & age of a site are the other major factors why most of the blogs not approved for an adsense account.
- CPM Advertising only requires traffic. If your Blogs fulfills this requirement then you are way ahead of an adsense Earner.
Comparison Between CPM and Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing is Basically CPA(Cost per action) Program where the site Visitor has to actually do something(like filling up a registration form) so that you can generate income with commissions.
- In CPM no-one has to do anything. The Visitors read the information they want from your site and you earn what you deserve.
- You should have some good knowledge of Affiliate Marketing Industry in order to make money. Instead you had given a Big space of your Blog to Affiliate Marketer, but at the end of month your earnings might be zero if it is not done properly.
- CPM Advertising doesn’t require any in-depth knowledge and it’ very simple to implement.
In addition, Chances that the visitor will complete your Affiliate survey are not so high
Comparison Between CPM and Direct Sales Ad or Sponsors
- One of the Biggest Problem with Direct Ad Sales is to finding the Advertiser best suitable for your niche. You have to go through different Forums and Communities as well as to research online for finding the perfect match that requires a lot of time.
- The Companies or Websites that provides CPM Advertising have a bulk of Advertisers in which either Advertisers will find Publishers or Publishers have to find suitable Advertiser
- The Pricing module varies and is set according to the mutual interaction between Publisher and Advertiser. How much you can earn from sponsors depends vastly on your Bargaining and Communications skill(although your Blog quality is the topmost factor ).
- Most of Companies have a fixed price between 3$- 6$ for every 1000 impressions on your site. Although, many top website like PulsePoint now allow publishers to set their own price or CPM rate.
Hope you Enjoyed reading the Article. Do share with us anything that adds value to the Article in the comments section Below. To Get our Latest Important Updates Subscribe to our Free Newsletter published daily.
Share Why CPM Advertising is Better than Adsense, Affiliate and Sponsors on Social Media